My 1st Christmas in my New Home


My 1st christmas in new home with my Shelly & her family was scarry at 1st, I got used to it. Met my 3 doggy cousins, they stay here at house 3 days with their mom & dad. The dad is my Shelly brother. My Shelly, brother & brothers wife, I think cooked food for 2 day. Food smelld good!! Jewell & other dogs play while they cook, had fun. I got lots of toy for christmas! One from my Shelly & mom & 2 from Shelly friend, I think they calld him Lee. Toys squeak. Jewell drink lots of water. My Shelly get mad a few times, I had to go outside evry 10 minutes. I think it made Shelly tired.

Shellys other brother, I think his name David, came upstairs for christmas dinner. So my Shelly ask mom to put me in my kennel. I like kennel time, helps me relax. I dont know David very well. Dont think David like Jewell 2 much. My Shelly tell me its ok, David dont know what a big help I can be. And I am still getting used 2 my new home.

Comments

  1. Don't worry sis, boys can be scary, and water is yummy - I really like it too! I made my mom frustrated cause I drank and drank and drank and then had to pee every 10 min too! Mom says I get to see you next week if the snow holds off! I asked Santa to hold the snow off! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aug. 27 Agenda