Monthly Report

It is time for My Shelly to send in my Monthly Report to KSDS (Whatever that means). She says I am being a really good girl, I just need more practice on my skills. We work on a few skills everyday, not too much or as she puts it I get bored. Right now My Shelly is working with me on retrieving what she drops, I love retrieving. She is trying to teach me how to open the door for her with the auto button, it hard for me to figure out. I can do the Go Up part, I dont quite understand the Tap part & where I am supposed to touch it. I will work hard for my Shelly & make her proud of me. Shelly also wants me to help turn lights off in her room, not quite there yet either. I try hard, maybe little more practice. Jewell wants Shelly to be happy.

Oh, went to vet today to get wieghed, weigh about same as when I came to my new home with my Shelly.

I am having hard time adjust to new home, new schedule & new rules. Jewell is getting there slow. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aug. 27 Agenda