First days Home

Our first full day home was Sunday, November 14. Jewell had trouble adjusting to her new surroundings and the three cats that live here. She got slapped 2 or 3 times by the male cat, she said "I just wanted to play".

Too many visitors around comparing Jewell to Boo (retired Service Dog), too much input and stimulous. According to Jewell, "humans are confusing, don't know what they want from me"! They tell my Shelly what to tell me and I don't understand.

Monday was a little better. I got plenty of exercise, I retrieved and gave items to Shelly and did button on door. My Shelly was excited and gave me lots of praise!! I got in trouble for eating off the floor a few times, makes me sad but I know My Shelly does this for my own good. I know My Shelly still loves me!

Tuesday I went to doc (Vet), was good girl until my Shelly took harness off. Got in trouble for bolting away going after Kitty.

Vet took me in room, Shelly's mom went with me doc told my Shelly to stay in waitng area. I didn't know what to do, was scared!! Was good girl though!

More later!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten Things People Believe About Service Dogs (That Simply Are Not True)